DogWatch pet fences use an electronic radio signal transmitted through an underground boundary wire. Your dog (or cat) wears a special collar with a receiver that detects the radio signal and alerts the dog when he gets too close to the underground fence. Using an electronic radio pet fence is easy and it is safe.
Hidden fences are sometimes referred to as underground dog fence or underground fencing, radio pet fence, wireless pet fence or "invisible fence."*
What a Hidden Pet Fence Is Not
The DogWatch pet containment system is not an electric dog fence! The buried wire is not electrified.
DogWatch and other ‘invisible’* underground pet fence systems are a form of electronic dog fence which use a radio signal. The dog wears a special collar that detects the radio signal.
Hidden and "invisible" pet fences should not be mistakenly referred to as 'electric fences' or 'electric dog fence'. They are radio fences, not electric fences.
How the Hidden Fence Works To Keep Your Pet Safe
Through an easy training process, your pet learns to identify and stay within your pet containment area. He learns to respond to an audible signal (a beep that comes from his collar). If he continues to go beyond the audible signal, he receives a mild correction transmitted through the receiver collar. Most dogs learn easily and quickly to respond to the audible warning signal when they get too close to the hidden fence.
DogWatch pet fences are safe for your pet and they are effective at keeping your pet safe. Veterinarians, pet professionals and pet trainers all over the world own and recommend DogWatch Hidden Fence pet containment systems.
Whatever your pet containment needs are, a DogWatch Hidden Fence is the best way to give your pet the freedom he deserves while keeping him safe.
Benefits of the DogWatch Pet Containment System
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
• Lifetime Equipment Warranty on our outdoor Performance Series — including dog chews!
• SafeLink® digital FM technology is the safest for your pet.
• DogWatch receiver collars have the longest battery life in the industry.
• Works with any size property from small yards to 200-acre farms.
• Works with all breeds, ages and personalities of dogs and most cats
(your Dealer will recommend when your puppy is ready).
• Safe for even the most sensitive or timid pet.
• No limit to the number of dogs per system — each dog wears his own individually
programmed radio pet fence receiver.
• Adjust the system for your pet’s needs without the expense or hassle of a service call.
• Effective after a few simple training sessions.
• DogWatch works coast-to-coast and in many other parts of the world. If you move,